Friday, June 18, 2010

BOOK CHARACTER PARADE

On Friday 18 of June the students of Bucklands Beach Primary School had a book parade. The event was at 9:00am. There were many people characters from books. The person I was was Fred from the clever Gribbles. This book was written by Joy Cowley. I particularly enjoyed this book because it was very funny.

I looked like a boy with a shirt and a shorts. I like skateboarding. I have a cook named Mrs Munch. I have to sisters too. Me and my sisters are inventors.

This is the final book in the series. I would recommend you reading them from first to last. This is a good book for all ages.

My favourite part is when his sisters give him an upgraded version of his skateboard and smashes into a bus stand and a police car!

I hope you enjoy reading this book if you are going to read this book.

No comments: